Landers Development - Blog
10 Questions To Ask Your Home Builder Before You Start Building
When it comes time to choose the right builder for your home, you’ll want to be sure and do your research to find the best fit for your family's wants and needs.
Here are a few quality questions we recommend you ask upfront before you sign on the dotted line on your home building contract.
1. Can your builder provide you with references from previously completed work?
2. Is there a financing option through your home builder?
3. Do you have options for floor plans or do they have spec homes available to view?
4. Do they build custom homes or are there standard plans you’ll be choosing from?
5. What fees should you know about that will come up during the building process?
6. Do they build in the area you’re looking to move to?
7. Have they built in the neighborhood you’re looking to move to before?
8. Do they have details on HOA fees for the area?
9. Are there any warranties provided? If so, how long are they active after your purchase date?
10. What designer will you be working with when it comes time to pick out the style of your home?
Do you have questions for our team about building your home? We would love to hear from you! Call us at (501) 794-6651.